Privacy Statement & Cookies Policy
Jigsaw Management Limited with a registered office at Carraig Court, George’s Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, Ireland is an organization providing professional event and conference organization services.
Where required, Jigsaw Management Limited gather and process your personal information in accordance with this privacy statement and in compliance with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679, and the Data Protection Act 2018 with effect form 25 May 2018 and any legislation which amends, extends, consolidates, re-enacts or replaces same.
This statement provides you with the relevant information regarding your rights and obligations with regard to your private data, and details how, why and when we collect and process your personal data on behalf of, and with the consent of, the relevant data controller.
This privacy statement assists you in understanding how we collect, process and store your data to meet the legal requirements under the relevant laws outlined.
If you have any queries regarding this privacy statement, you can address them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that any links to websites from our corporate or client conference and event websites are governed by their own privacy statements and Jigsaw Management Limited does not accept any responsibility or liability for these privacy statements.
1. SCOPE OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Application of this privacy statement is limited to all services offered by Jigsaw Management Limited and does not apply to services offered by third parties. This privacy statement does not apply to the information and privacy practices of any third party who perform any business function in conjunction with, or at the request of, Jigsaw Management Limited.
2. SCOPE OF DATA PRIVACY
Pursuant to the regulatory requirements laid out under the GDPR, Jigsaw Management Limited will perform its function as a data processor in-line with the following principles:
- All personal data will be collected and processed for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes only.
- All personal data will be collected and processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner.
- All personal data collected and processed will be adequate, relevant and limited to the necessities of the purpose for which it is to be processed.
- All personal data collected and processed will be accurate and up-to-date.
- All personal data collected and processed which is capable of identifying a data subject will not be kept for longer than is necessary to perform the purpose for which that personal data is processed.
- All personal data collected and processed will be done so through appropriate technical and organisational measures, including safeguarding the integrity and confidentiality of all personal data from theft, unlawful processing and against accidental destruction, damage or loss.
3. TRANSFER OF DATA
The data we collect may be processed by persons, companies and entities who work for us or one of our suppliers. These persons, companies or entities may be involved in, among others, the processing of your payment details, processing visa applications, provision of support services, and processing travel and accommodation arrangements. Jigsaw Management Limited are thus committed to ensuring that your data is safely and appropriately transferred.
4. DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
Jigsaw Management Limited collects and processes your personal information in order to provide you with our services. We neither collect any unnecessary personal data, nor process it in any way not specified in this privacy statement.
The personal data we collect from you may include, but not be limited to:
- Your name
- Your date of birth
- Your personal and business email addresses
- Your work and mobile telephone numbers
- Your employment details
- Your passport details
- Your visa details and eligibility
- Your banking details, including credit card details
- Your travel and accommodation details
- Certain ‘Special Category Data’, including your gender, religious dietary requirements and mobility requirements
Jigsaw Management Limited collects and processes the aforementioned personal data through several channels, including:
- Online enquiry forms and registrations of interest
- Conference registration forms
- Telephone and Email enquiries and correspondence
- Employment CVs or other information about yourself for specific purposes.
- Information acquired through our website, or through the website of any of the conferences or events we are contracted to organise
- Details of your visits to our website or the websites of our conferences, limited to traffic data, country of origin, language and pages visited.
5. HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
Jigsaw Management Limited will only use your data for the purpose indicated when you submit your data, or as detailed within this privacy statement. We will never disclose, sell or share your data. Data is only retained for as long as is necessary, and you may withdraw consent at any time.
We use your data, for which you give consent, for the following purposes:
This includes, but is not limited to, updating and enhancing our own records
Registration and Bookings
Includes the data needed for registration as a conference delegate, including accommodation and travel bookings (including for the fulfilment of statutory visa requirements for certain nationalities). To do so, Jigsaw Management Limited may transfer the relevant data to third-parties, including relevant government agencies and bodies, hotels, airlines, car rental companies, tour operators and transport providers among others. These third-parties may be localised to Ireland or your own country of origin.
We collect and process your personal data, in the form of your CV, as part of an employment campaign
Jigsaw Management Limited will only use anonymized technical data in order to measure and compile statistics on website usage (both our own website and our client conference websites). This is further detailed in our Cookies policy below.
Jigsaw Management Limited will request your consent prior to using your personal data for any purpose other than those set out herein, subject to any relevant laws.
6. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DATA
Jigsaw Management Limited will neither share nor disclose your personal data without your consent, other than for the purposes outlined in this privacy statement or where legally required to do so. While we may transfer your data to relevant third parties, as outlined herein, all third-party processors acting on our behalf do so in accordance with this privacy statement, at our instruction, and under all relevant data protection laws.
We may disclose your personal data without obtaining further consent in certain limited circumstances, including:
- To our suppliers, partners or subcontractors to enable performance of any contractual obligation we may have to you
- Where we are under a duty to share or disclose your personal data to comply with a legal obligation or to enforce or protect an agreement or our terms and conditions
Jigsaw Management Limited will never sell your data to third parties.
7. STORAGE OF YOUR DATA
Your Personal Data is held on secure servers which are hosted by ourselves in accordance with our data retention schedule. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Any transmission of data is therefore at your own risk. Once we receive your data, we use appropriate technical and physical security measures, including firewalls and anti-virus protection to protect your personal data, from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to. Our suppliers are also required to use appropriate data protection compliance measures. We will continue to revise policies and implement additional security features as new technologies become available.
Only authorised Jigsaw Management Limited personnel, and authorised third-party persons, companies and entities have access to your personal data. All Jigsaw Management Limited personnel with access to your personal data are contractually bound by our confidentiality policies.
Credit card details processed on line are via a secure on-line payment system and Jigsaw Management Limited does not have access to this information. However, credit card payments by via telephone/email/fax will only be retained until payment for the event or conference has been successfully completed.
8. DATA RETENTION
Personal and general data will be kept for as long as is reasonably necessary, with due regard to providing our services and in compliance all applicable legal requirements. Jigsaw Management Limited will retain personal and general data for a maximum period of 3 years, and employment applications and CVs for a maximum of 12 months. This policy does not affect your legal right to have your data deleted by contacting us at email@example.com.
9. YOUR RIGHTS
In accordance with the GDPR you have the following rights:
- The right to request access to your personal data
- The right to rectification of data in the event of any errors
- The right to restriction of any processing of your personal data
- The right to objection to any processing of your personal data
- The right to portability of your data to the extent applicable
- The right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority in your country
Further to this, you may request to have any of your personal data held by Jigsaw Management Limited deleted, barring data which we are required to keep for legal or legitimate business purposes.
Jigsaw Management Limited will only process your personal data in compliance with the relevant data protection laws and this privacy statement. Should you wish to raise a complaint in regard to your data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with Jigsaw Management Limited by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not happy with the way we have handled your data, and are unable to resolve the issue with us personally, you can complain to the Data Protection Commissioner.
10. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
Both the GDPR and relevant local data protection legislation give you the right to access information held about you. If you would like to request a copy of your personal data, please email email@example.com.
11. YOUR DUTIES
In order for us to correctly collect and process your personal data pursuant to the GDPR and local legislation, you have a duty to ensure that the data you provide us with is:
- In compliance with applicable laws
You are under no obligation to provide Jigsaw Management Limited with your personal data.
The cookies on our websites are mainly used to track such information as which browser software and operating system you are using, the date and time you accessed one of our websites, which pages you visited on the website, how long you spent on each page of the website, what country you’re accessing our websites from and what language your computer is set to.
For more information on cookies and how to manage them, please visit www.aboutcookies.org.
13. CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
Any changes to this privacy statement will be posted to this page. Changes may be made in compliance with statutory data protection and privacy laws. Your continued use of our website, or the conference or event websites of our clients, will be deemed to be acceptance of any such changes.
Questions, requests or comments regarding this privacy statement can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Modified May 2018